Xtra 3D Lash
Introducing the "Xtra" 3D Lash from Beyouty By Jelisa – the ultimate statement-maker for those who love to stand out from the crowd! 🌟 Part of our exclusive lineup featuring three distinct lash levels – Natural Glam, Medium Glam, and Dramatic Glam – the "Xtra" lash falls into the Dramatic Glam category, offering unparalleled intensity and flair.
With its exquisite long fibers extending from the inner to outer corner, this lash is all about making a bold entrance and leaving a lasting impression.
The overlapping design adds depth and dimension, creating a mesmerizing effect that's guaranteed to turn heads wherever you go!
✨ Whether you're hitting the town or owning the runway, the "Xtra" lash is your ticket to serving looks that leave everyone in awe.
So go ahead, embrace your inner diva and show the world just how xtra you truly are with the "Xtra" 3D Lash
- Reusable up to 20 times or more with proper care and storage
- 100% handmade
- Extra durable & comfortable lash band
- Luxury meets comfort
- Curved with no breakage
- High Quality Vegan Mink Fiber (a plant based fiber material and premium bionic silk that is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and environmentally friendly) Each pair of luxurious Vegan Mink Lashes are handmade with the highest-quality fibers to mimic the look and feel of mink (It's the closest thing you'll get to the real thing)
- Instruction card included with step by step guide for easy application
With a myriad of styles to choose from, we have a lash set for every type of queen. Whether you prefer a natural everyday style, or a dramatic lash to make a bold statement, Beyouty By Jelisa has all the lash options you'll ever need!!!
How To Apply
1. Gently remove your lashes by lifting the band of the lash off of the skin at the inner corner of the eye. If you notice that the lash is not lifting easily, apply a small amount of micellar water on a cotton bud at the lash band. Be careful not to wet the lash hairs. Once the lash has loosened, gently remove the remainder of the lash from the inner corner to the outer corner. Never pull on the lashes to remove, as this can cause pain and removal of your own lashes. Be sure to always remove at the base of the lash band.
2. It's important to clean your lashes when buildup occurs. You may clean the lash band by using a small amount of micellar water on a cotton bud. Be careful not to wet the lash, as this will ruin the lash fibers. To clean off any buildup, gently brush your lashes with a clean mascara spooly. You may also carefully remove leftover glue on the band of the lash with tweezers. Remember to keep your lashes from getting wet as this can cause them to lose their shape and curl.
3. Store your lashes in your premium acrylic storage box they arrived in to keep them clean, dry, and protected.
4. To decrease buildup and increase the longevity and maintain the original style of your lashes, do not apply mascara directly onto the lash. Instead, apply mascara to your natural lashes first, allow it to dry, then apply your Beyouty By Jelisa lashes.